Support for Families
- What if it is our first week at RVA?
- How does attendance work?
- How does the RVA Schedule work for the day?
- What does the Advisor do/what is Advisory?
- How are classes paced for semester-long work?
- How do I know how my student is doing?
- What if my student receives support services?
- What if my student wants social connections?
- How does district and state testing work?
Mental Health Services
In Partnership with Veemah and People Inc. students have access to School Based Therapy services.
For additional information about this service please reach out to Katie Kaminski, school social worker at Katie_Kaminski@rdale.org.
RVA Social Hour
Socialization and community building are an integral part of any school. RVA in conjunction with CMRS (Community Mediation and Restorative Services) collaborate weekly in providing a virtual Social Hour for RVA students. RVA Social Hour is a school enrichment activity for students to hang out, play games, chat about life, and build community.
Students receive a weekly calendar invite to attend.
Middle School Social Hour:
Tuesdays at 1 p.m.
High School Social Hour:
Tuesdays at noon